Practice makes Permanent
The club has a number of practice facilities on-site to help you fine tune your game:
* A 300M long large practice area on a separate piece of land to the right of the out of bounds hedge to the right of 6th fairway. The practice area is accessed from behind the 9th Green at the top of the course.
* A 250 yard Driving range with 5 matted areas situated close to the car park and course entrance. Balls are available from a dispensing machine on the range, tokens available from the Professional Shop.
* A Pitching green and bunker for short game practice.
* Practice putting green and chipping green on the walk to the 1st tee.
* Two practice nets to the rear of the 1st tee for warming up before your round.